Volunteers help Carers SA to connect with the broader community and offer energy and knowledge to our organisation. Carers SA is committed to utilising and valuing the skills, time, talents and energy of volunteers effectively.
Volunteering opportunities arise as a result of the requirements for Carers SA to deliver services to carers as well as when volunteers offer their skills that may be used to compliment various Carers SA services.
Currently we have volunteers as:
- Members of Carer Advisory Groups (CAGs)
- Administration Assistants (including mail outs, filing and answering phones)
- Reception Assistants
- No Interest Loan Scheme (NILS) volunteers
- Program and Activity Support volunteers (assisting at group activities)
- Special Project Volunteers
In addition to this, from time to time we may advertise for volunteer roles – refer to our Current Advertised Volunteer Vacancies below.
Follow this link to learn about our special volunteering projects and student placements.
For further information or to register your interest as a volunteer, please contact us:
Ph: (08) 8291 5600